Corporation is an American insurance company, headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook since 1967. Founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., it was spun off in 1993. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada.
The Tibco BW Engineer should have 7+ years of design and development experience on Tibco Business works 5.x. Participate in a team of technical members and with business leads to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in development project. Must be capable of working independently to pursue solutions with stakeholders, problem solving, design, code, test, debug and document tibco integrations. Build partnership with application, business and infrastructure teams. Participate in the effort to determine the originating factors for a given incident and develop recommendations for preventing its repetition.
• Good knowledge of SOA concepts, WSDL, schemas, REST services
• Work experience with TIBCO Administrator
• Work experience with Oracle PL/SQL
• Good Knowledge on Tibco EMS
• Load balancing/Fault tolerance Environment awareness
• Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, and audit.
• Apply reusability and future state architectures.
• Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.
• Develop or confirm detailed project or system change estimates or project plans.
• Completion of assigned tasks in one or more of the following activities: troubleshooting, analysis, fulfilment, change planning and change execution
• Create enhanced technical documentation and implement changes.
• Acts a technical expert for other application developers.
• Conduct timely structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability.
• Track and resolve defects Identify support issues and initiate action to resolve the problem.
• Execute change management activities supporting production deployment to Developers
• Be part of Tibco and Linux patching activities, product upgrade and conduct application validations.
Additional Job Information
Experience in TIBCO Business Works, Tibco EMS and TIBCO Administrator as well as Oracle DB SQL/PLSQL
Note: Apigee knowledge will be an added advantage.
7+ Years of experience in Tibco
01:00 PM IST to 09.30 PM IST