Consulting(Management/ Strategic etc)
Corporation is a U.S.-based global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and related services to the semiconductor industry. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices and their wiring.
o Providing technical directions to the team on development, design and testing the application
o Develop individuals’ career by coaching and grooming them technically
o Ensure there are technical procedures, documentations and standard practices put in place
o Contribute technically - takes on most complex technical work within group
o Leads various technical reviews and has local design authority
o Reviewing the work and follow the project through testing and production deployment.
o Conducts regular meetings with the team as a whole and in one-one platform
o Assign specific tasks to individuals and oversee performance
o Assign specific goals to the individuals and assist them in achieving them
o Conduct performance reviews of team members and gives them feedback, makes promotion and salary recommendations
o Responsible to mentor Team Lead’s
o Works with individuals on creating their career development plan
o Typically given a strategic departmental responsibility over and above day-to-day activities
o Is responsible for 1-2 BU's and similar product lines or multiple technical disciplines
o Communicates directly with Eng Managers & Directors in BU's on staffing, forecasting, training, etc.
• Demonstrated knowledge on object-oriented design principles.
• Strong hands on working experience in SQL Server
• Experience in setting up COE
• Experience working on process improvements
• Experience in managing direct reports consisting of lead engineers working on multiple projects
• Communication and presentation skills
• Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and working with multiple stake holders
Additional Job Information
• Years of Experience: 12- 15 years on software development, 3+ years’ experience in Angular V2 development, 3+ years’ experience in Management
• Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science), MBA is desirable