Japanese Trading Company
Manager / Sr Manager – Digital Transformation
Gurgaon , Haryana India
IT, Technology Startups
5 - 7 Years
The Digital Transformation position will work closely with the new business development team and Strategic Business Unit Teams to define and architect Digital Transformation strategy.
- The incumbent is responsible for formulating the digital transformation strategy followed by execution of the same on company wide basis.
- Create a thorough understanding of the existing business ecosystem and tray to map those with current digital technologies to solve complex problems and yield both outcomes as well as process improvement.
- Understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions
- Drive decisions and provide consultation around digital transformation, the customer digital journey, functional design and ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
- The Digital Transformation Manager is also responsible for responsible for building a digital website & digital Intranet for to improve internal efficiencies.
- The Digital Transformation Manager is primarily responsible for providing professional advice, though leadership in future technologies guidance and training to PICs (Person In charge) in the use of digital technologies to improve operational performance.
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following AI technologies
- Preferred experience in IOT, AI, Big Data Analytics
- Web UI and dashboard design experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT/OneStash, JIRA).
Key Desired Characteristics
- Excellent consulting skills including
o Requirements facilitation
o Business acumen with keen attention to risk management and value creation
o Project and program management
o Business case creation and management
o Written and oral communications
- Demonstrated ability to build, motivate and lead a team within a project and a practice
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage strong networks internally and externally at peer levels within an organization
- Conversant in applying complex sales methods.