Engineering Company. It is a Joint venture among 02 Japanese companies formed to provide Power Generation products.
1. Supervises the administration department, including staff and functions, materials/inventory, key accounts, facilities, computers and various office operations.
2. Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
3. Recruiting and training personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
4. Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
5. Plan the most efficient administrative procedures. He will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
6. Should possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
7. Should be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
8. To ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
9. Manage schedules and deadlines
10. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
11. Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
12. Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
13. Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
14. Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
15. Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Education and Experience –
Graduated from a good college or university with a Bachelor's Degree in any stream and an MBA or equivalent PG Degree in business administration.
Minimum 20 years of core admin experience.
• Proven experience as an Senior Administration manager
• In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
• Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
• Proficient in MS Office
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• A team player with leadership skills