One of the leading Japanese MNC
Day-to-day follow up of the market quality issues of the products which the Company will export to overseas sales companies.
• Participate and follow up the Quality Improvement Project: such as the collection of data of quality issues, evaluate and keeping record.
• Coordination with the Indian vendor of complete products as to the responsibility of warranty responsibility including the warranty cost sharing.
. Demonstrate strong Quality leadership and effective communication skills throughout all levels of the organization
• Identify, document, prioritize, track and lead solve quality issues for closure. Follows up with action plans and updates the PDCA Projects roll out
• Analyzes data from the PDCA Process, organizes and presents results in a clear and useful way (graphs, reports, presentations, etc.)
• Coordination with field service team for identifying the key quality concerns & taking corrective measures in plant for first time right product
• Maintain Quality MIS and report as and when required
• Educate related team members regarding the quality function and their role in ensuring quality standards are met
• Remain focused in stressful situations
Quality Control in Machinery Industries .
Minimum Qualification B. Tech -Mechanical engineering/ Industrial engineering (machinery or electrical) or Farm machinery
• Preferably in vehicle integration
• Preferably from 30 to 40 years old
Additional Job Information
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business and technical stakeholders.
• Proven command of various quality tools / methods / themes / process for testing methods, levels, types, and processes and where they fit in the overall system and produce development lifecycles.
• Can read the electrical circuits as well as the hydraulic circuits.
• English/Hindi and WS-office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Driving license