Title: [外資系] HR Leader || 人事リーダー
EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
企業概要 The Company
The company is a major international marketing communications brand. They established their Japanese office almost 20 years ago as one of the first global-affiliated advertising agency in Japan. The company is supporting many brands such as Google, Coca-Cola, P&G, Adidas, GM, Panasonic, Lego, Uniqlo and many more. with a great presence in Japan. With more than 150 employees, the Japanese office is a part of a global network of more than 20 countries employing over 3000 professionals.
The company possess great working conditions giving the employee a precious way to give their best performance. The brand values Promotions & Development and wishes to give the best opportunities to their staff.
職務内容 The Position
This is an HR Leader || 人事リーダー position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As a member of the recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
· Partner with managers, outside counsel and other functions as necessary to reflect the company’s strategy into actions for recruitment.
· In charge of Employer Branding initiatives training and HR budgeting, leveraging on resources for the local plan and working with the marketing team to identify opportunities.
· Attract the best talents for senior and new graduates.
· Experience working in direct recruiting
· Develop recruitment strategy to deliver on business roadmap, prioritize team work