1. Business development:
- Target new business partners;
- To plan proactively and take action on new business opportunity;
- To bring products to new clients and businesses
- To bring actively new ideas to business development and to engage in decision making to get final result;
- To plan and carry out marketing activities and sales supporting activities for Bancassurance products;
2. Client Service:
- To review renewal list for timely reminders to clients;
- To offer quotations for clients;
- To issue insurance policies;
- To conduct non-life insurance seminars for both current and potential clients
3. Outstanding/Unclear Premium:
To update the status of outstanding premium and follow up the overdue; premium to ensure collecting premium fully and timely;
4. Business Administration:
- To manage and control date to date operation of the team;
- To instruct, coach & supervise subordinate, nominees in daily work to ensure team result;
- To provide and maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any records which may be required by company and to keep up to date records of sales and performance;
5. With concerned departments:
- To cooperate with Claims Division
- Settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure
- Follow up any pending claim cases
- Organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site
- Coordinate with Underwriting Division
- Follow up with Business Processing Section
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- University Graduation in Marketing and sales background.
- English fluency.
- From 1 year of experience in Bancassurance Management.
- Strong marketing sense.
- Clearly understand working procedure & flow chart.
- Well know all insurance products and be able to explain to clients their coverage.
- Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
The company is an established insurer that has received strong financial ratings from leading rating agencies, including Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s. Today the company is one of the few foreign-based general insurers to have representation in every ASEAN country, a testament to its strength and reach. The company also benefits from being a member of one of the largest general insurance groups in the world.
Across ASEAN, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand with 4,500 employees, the company has been providing general insurance solutions for more than 100 years. Their portfolio spans across property, marine cargo, liability, engineering, and other classes of casualty business in the commercial insurance line, and home and contents, motor, personal accident and travel in the personal insurance offerings.
The company is the first Japanese General Insurer in Vietnam with Head Quarter in Hanoi, Branch in Ho Chi Minh City, and Representative Offices in Hai Phong, Da Nang and Hung Yen.