【Closed】Legal Officer - Financial Industry
Legal Officer - Financial Industry
IDR8,000,000 - 10,000,000
• To formulate compliance tool to ensure that, in conducting the business the Company is in-line with the prevailing regulations as well as the internal policies
• Analyze and manage risk management issues by identifying, measuring and reporting on operational enterprise risk in the company
• Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the risk appetite set out by the Board and the risk owners
• Review and planning based on updated Law & Regulation. (OJK regulation and PPATK regulations, etc.)
• AML Function (Advisory, Regulation, CDD, KYC, Sanction and etc.)
• Consolidate Incident and critical complaint.
• Support to resolve Critical complaint.
• Investigate the occurrence of an alleged fraud, theft, and bribery related issue.
• Legal Basis for Money Laundry, Anti-Social Forces.
• Oversee within the company organization in compliance matters
• Understanding the requirements and application of Good Corporate Government (GCG) and provide input to the implementation
• Prepare risk management and compliance related report to the regulator, including but not limited to risk based supervision and risk management implementation reporting to OJK, STR and CTR reporting to PPATK
• To assist Internal Audit PIC in following up their audit findings to all divisions
• To formulate the awareness of the employees in regard to compliance issues.
• Min. 2 years experience as Compliance and Risk Management in B to B transaction at Banking, Leasing or Multi finance company
• Should possess competent knowledge and experiences in establishing or expanding Risk Management and Compliance Division are preferred
• Good knowledge in Government Regulation, OJK, etc
• Expertise in risk and control functions
• Good Communication skill and negotiation
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Building positive working relationship
- Pay Attention to detail
- Work throughly