【Closed】Section Manager Market Research
Section Manager Market Research
INR500,000 - 1,500,000
1. Manage and direct activities in the Market Research Dept.
• Conduct Market Research in Engineering Plastics (ABS, PA, PBT, PPS, LCP) for Automotive, Home Appliance, Electrical & Electronics and Infrastructure industries
• Develop New Customers & New Products (formulate recipes for new applications)
• Interact daily/frequently with customers to identify their production problems and provide timely, cost effective, win-win solutions
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
• Ensure smooth, efficient operation of Market Research & Sales function
2. Lead the department in complying with Company policies, standards and procedures
• Safety: Safety is Job #1; the candidate is aware of his/her special responsibility towards health and safety in adherence with Company’s Safety Policy, at all times.
• Quality: The candidate is responsible for quality of work and conducts his/her activities in accordance with the company quality policy at all times.
• SOI: The candidate is aware of all relevant standards and expectations they are related to the position covered by this Job Description.
3. Other Qualifications
• Experienced project manager with strong project management, oral, written and presentation skills
• Deep understanding of the Indian Automotive Industry; contacts in the industry are necessary
• Injection molding / Tooling knowledge is valuable.
• Experience in the field of Engineering Plastics (compounding operations) Business in market research and sales of Engineering Plastics Resins especially for Technical Marketing
• Must be a self-starter who is skilled negotiator and influencer – with internal (Company) and external (Customers, Industry, Government) stakeholders