This consultancy specializes in admission counseling and related training services for students wishing to enter top boarding schools and universities across North America and Europe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, it is growing its team to meet the rising demands of Asian families seeking quality overseas education.
• Develop business development, marketing and distribution strategies for the Japanese communities in HK and China.
• Seek out new markets; and build relationships with individuals, communities, and institutions.
• Establish relationships with new channel partners; and arrange joint events.
• Reach out to new families directly via online and offline media.
• Create promotional materials; issue newsletters; launch marketing seminars.
• Guiding, providing assistance to families, and advising them on a full range of educational options for the students.
• Frequent travels and client visits.
• Broad personal network with Japanese companies and high-net-worth families.
• Solid understanding of Japanese culture.
• Understand local education culture.
• Fluent in Japanese; fluent written and spoken English.
• Well connected on social media (Facebook, Line, WeChat).
• Able to work independently and flexibly under short notice and tight deadline.
Interested parties please send a full English resume in MS Word/PDF format
All information received will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purpose.