- RGF may, in its sole discretion, provide services which RGF determines as being beneficial to your search for a job (the “Service”), including support by a career adviser or matching up your data with the job offer requirements of the companies seeking workers (the “Companies”).
- RGF may, whenever it deems necessary, change (which includes a change of career adviser), or temporarily suspend, the Service, for any reason, without giving you prior notice. RGF may, whenever it deems necessary, terminate a part of or the entire Service, for any reason, upon notice given to you.
- RGF will retain and process your personal data, as provided by you, for its commercial activities and internal processes including, but not limited to the provision of the Services as well as efficient human resource management. You agree to RGF doing so and hereby give consent to furnish your relevant personal data to such relevant parties as may be required.
- You shall be responsible for providing personal information accurately and completely to RGF and the Companies. You shall be solely responsible and hold RGF harmless from and against any and all liabilities, demands, claims, suits, losses, damages, including costs and expenses, incurred by RGF and/or the Companies or any third party arising out of, or in connection with, the inaccuracy and/or incompleteness of the personal information you have provided.
- Upon request by RGF, you shall submit to RGF the following documents:
(a) Personal identification documents that specify and confirm your name, address, and other contact details as the case may be;
(b) Passport or certificate of qualification for employment to confirm your residence status; and
(c) Any other certificate or documents that may be required by the Companies from time to time.
- RGF may match your data with the job offer requirements of a Company in its sole discretion. In any event, RGF is under no obligation whatsoever to disclose to you the selection criteria, the reasons for a decision or any other information about the selection process by RGF. When RGF accepts your request regarding an application for a job offer, based on RGF's judgment after considering the selection criteria of a Company, RGF may decide, at its sole discretion, not to recommend you for such job offer and/or may inform you that you do not match the job offer requirements of the Companies.
- Upon direct confirmation between you and a Company of the working conditions and any other terms of employment, you shall enter into an employment contract directly with the Company entirely on your own and RGF takes no responsibility for such contract or any terms therein contained. You further acknowledge that the working conditions notified by RGF to you are not a warranty of the final terms and conditions of the said employment contract.
- You shall not undertake any of the following:
- The submission of any false or inaccurate information;
- Any act that impedes or is likely to impede the business, harms or is likely to harm the societal reputation or damages or is likely to damage the credibility of RGF and/or the Companies;
- Any act of abusing, slandering, or affronting RGF and/or the Companies;
- Any act that infringes RGF's or a third party's property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, or trade secrets, reputation and / or privacy;
- Using any information obtained through the Service for a purpose other than a job search, or disclosing or divulging such information to a third party without RGF's consent;
- Where RGF has put you and the Companies in touch with each other, any act of communicating with the Companies directly, or being selected and/or employed by the Companies without RGF's consent;
- Any act of being absent from an appointment with RGF or the Companies or employment test without prior notice or valid reason, or declining employment without valid reason after the acceptance of a job offer from the Companies.
- Any other act inconsistent or likely to be inconsistent with any law, regulation, or public policy.
- If during the selection process RGF determines that there is or is likely to be a discrepancy between the working conditions or any other terms of the employment contract notified by the Companies and those informed by you, RGF may confirm such terms with the Companies.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of all contents, including but not limited to photos, reports and the logo available on this website (”Content”) belong to RGF or a third party. You shall not reproduce, alter, reprint or in any other way use all or part of such Content without the prior consent of RGF.
- You acknowledge and confirm that RGF does not guarantee successful conclusion of employment with any potential employer by using this website or the Services. In addition, where there is any dispute arising out of the working conditions and/or terms of employment between you and the employer, you shall handle such dispute on your own. Under no circumstances shall RGF be liable for any damages, losses or expenses, directly or indirectly, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or the Services.
- This website might be linked with websites other than RGF's website and which are not maintained by RGF. RGF is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such linked websites are entirely at your own risk. Moreover, such links do not mean RGF approves or guarantees those websites and their content.
- RGF assumes no liability whatsoever with respect to the deletion or failure of performance of the Service as a result of force majeure, overcrowded circuits, system crash or virus infection that cannot be prevented by normal virus protection or any other occurrences which are not attributable to RGF.
- You shall not create any hyperlink from websites with contents that may be defamatory to our business or reputation or with obscene contents, or any website that RGF, in its own discretion, sees as otherwise irrelevant. RGF has a right to refuse hyperlinks from any of those websites.
January 3, 2011
Your personal information shall only be collected and used for the following purposes (the “Purpose”) and will be treated appropriately by RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“RGF”):
- Providing you with information about job offers and employment opportunities, and services related thereto (including providing the personal information to subsidiaries of RGF for the purpose of job offers and employment opportunities, and services related thereto);
- Hearing opinions or requests aimed at improving our service and confirmation of your situation after employment;
- Advising and proposing recruitment planning for the companies seeking workers;
- Managing inquiries, consultations and complaints, and/or resolving disputes; and
- Any other reasons as determined by RGF at its sole discretion.
- In principle, the personal information you have provided shall not, other than for the Purpose as described in paragraph 1 above, be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent; provided, however, that the personal information you have provided may be disclosed without your consent when:
Disclosure or provision of personal information is required by law or regulations or under any other legal obligation;
Disclosure of personal information is necessary for protection of life or property where obtaining your consent is difficult;
Disclosure of personal information is necessary to cooperate with a state institution or a local government, or any party entrusted by either of the former two, in executing the affairs prescribed by applicable laws or regulations, and obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned; or
Disclosure of personal information is deemed necessary by RGF.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, RGF may disclose personal information to any entity to whom RGF outsources the whole or a part of the service when it is necessary.
- If you wish to request information about the administration of your personal information or information about the Purpose, or disclosure, correction, deletion or use of your personal information, or suspension of the offer thereof to a third party, please fill out this form. http://www.rgf-hragent.asia/en/enquiry.aspx
January 3, 2011