Job Description :
'Oversee all engineering activities with the objective of ensuring that the activities are under control and in line with work
procedure as well as health and safety environment set up by company & government.
Key responsibilities :
1. To prepare work procedure of each activity in order to meet quality & safety standards.
2. To provide functional Health & Safety advice guidance & coaching to project team.
3. To maintain good relationship with customers (visits, gives solution/recommendation, correspondences,responses to claim,
attends meeting, after sales service, negotiation, etc.) in order to meet customer's satisfaction.
4. To organize project cost control (budget, data input, report, evaluation) in order to keep project within budget.
5. To evaluate work performance of subcontractor/vendor to meet customer satisfaction.
6. To supervise, motivate, and monitoring team performance in order to keep system design activities are under control and in
line with policy.
'- Min 2 years experience as Safety Officer
- Having certificate of AK3 general/construction
- Understand K3 management system
- Understand the procedure of ISO 9001:2008
- Computer literate
- Ready to be placed in any projects in Indonesia
- Able to work in a team
Preferable requirements :
'- Experience in working in Japanese company/PMA
- Experience in working in construction company
Basic salary, Transportation allowance, Yearly bonus
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com